The Junior League of San Francisco is excited to announce our 3rd Annual Touch-A-Truck® Event which will take place on Saturday, April 21, 2018, from 11 AM – 3 PM at The Presidio Civil War Lawn in San Francisco.
Touch-A-Truck® is a family-friendly event that offers children a hands-on opportunity to explore a variety of machinery such as construction trucks, emergency responder vehicles, buses, utility trucks, and more!
Here are the top 10 reasons why you can’t miss out on this exciting event!
- MEET & LEARN: You and your family will have the opportunity to meet many of the people who build, protect, and serve the Bay Area communities, while also learning about some of their vehicles and equipment through a hands-on experience.
- HONK THE HORN: Not only will your kids learn about the vehicles and equipment, they’ll also have the opportunity to get inside and honk the horns of police cars, trucks, buses, tractors, and more!
- PETTING ZOO: Who doesn’t love a chance to meet and pet animals? We know your kids do, and we’ll have all of that and more at this event.
- EAT UP: From shaved ice to cheesesteaks, we’ll have a wide variety of on-site food trucks where you can purchase items that will surely satisfy the whole family.
- FUN & GAMES: Take a break from the trucks and try your luck at one of our many carnival games! Play for your chance to win fun prizes, all of which is included in your ticket.
- GET ARTSY: Kids can enjoy choosing from a variety of face painting designs by a talented face painter. There will also be arts and craft activities for the kids to get creative at the event.
- VIP EXPERIENCE: Our VIP ticket holders can gain access to the event one hour early at 10 am, so that kids can beat the lines and adults can enjoy treats, beer, and wine in the VIP Tent. VIPs also get to meet Lou Seal during this special early hour!
- BEER GARDEN: Don’t have kids? Come enjoy our beer garden and enjoy a spring afternoon in The Presidio with friends!
- COMMUNITY BUILDING: You’ll have the opportunity to meet some of the women of the Junior League of San Francisco, Inc., and learn about a handful of the community partners with whom we work, as well as meet and mingle with other Bay Area residents attending the event!
- FOR A CAUSE: Last but certainly not least, your attendance helps build a better community through your support of Touch-A-Truck® and The Junior League of San Francisco, Inc.
For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit our ticket page here.
*All photos courtesy of Kelly Sullivan