Joining the Junior League of San Francisco (JLSF) has many great benefits*:
- Meet like-minded women. JLSF consists of 1,300 members with a diverse array of backgrounds, interests, and professions. Take a look at our membership demographics here.
- Make an impact in the San Francisco community. JLSF partners with dozens of nonprofits and charities to support local events and fundraisers of all causes.
- Sharpen your skillset. JLSF offers a variety of leadership and training opportunities throughout the year.
- Build lasting relationships. Make new friends with amazing women while volunteering, attending JLSF events, and participating on committees.
JLSF Membership is a Four-Step Process:
- Step 1: Attend a Prospective Membership Workshop. To view Prospective Member Events for the 2017-2018 League Year, click here.
- Step 2: Attend a JLSF General Meeting. To view the 2017-2018 League Year General Meeting Schedule, click here.
- Step 3: Complete the Application for Membership and pay dues (link coming soon)
- Step 4: Complete the Provisional Education Program (six month duration)
Fall 2018 Recruitment
The application for Fall 2018 has now closed.
Spring 2019 Recruitment
We will be accepting applications for our 2019 Spring class soon, so please check back shortly!
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
*The Junior League of San Francisco welcomes all women regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, disability status, or sexual orientation, who possess an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.