Joining the JLSF has many great benefits*:
- Meet like-minded women. JLSF consists of 1,300 members with a diverse array of backgrounds, interests, and professions. Take a look at our membership demographics here.
- Make an impact in the San Francisco community. JLSF partners with dozens of nonprofits and charities to support local events and fundraisers of all causes.
- Sharpen your skillset. JLSF offers a variety of leadership and training opportunities throughout the year.
- Build lasting relationships. Make new friends with amazing women while volunteering, attending JLSF events, and participating on committees.
JLSF Membership is a Four-Step Process:
- Step 1: Attend a Prospective Membership Workshop
- Step 2: Attend a JLSF General Meeting
- Step 3: Complete the Application for Membership and payment of dues
- Step 4: Complete the Provisional Education Program (one year duration)
2017 – 2018 Recruitment
Hello! Thanks for your interest in the Junior League of San Francisco, Inc. We’re unfortunately no longer accepting applications for our 2017-2018 league year (beginning in June), but if you’re interested in joining, please add your contact information to our Prospective Member List and we’ll keep you informed on upcoming events
If you have any questions, just email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!
*The Junior League of San Francisco welcomes all women regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, disability status, or sexual orientation, who possess an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.