The Junior League of San Francisco (JLSF) welcomes all women who value our mission to promote voluntarism, develop the potential of women, and improve communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations, and communities.
Benefits of Membership:
- Meet like-minded women. JLSF consists of over 1,200 members with a diverse array of backgrounds, interests, and professions. Take a look at our membership demographics.
- Make an impact in the San Francisco community. JLSF partners with dozens of nonprofits and charities to support local events and fundraisers of all causes. Learn more about our community partners.
- Sharpen your skillset. JLSF offers a variety of leadership and training opportunities throughout the year.
- Build lasting relationships. Make new friends with amazing women while volunteering, attending JLSF events, and participating on committees.
How to Join:
Any woman who has demonstrated interest in joining the JLSF is considered a prospective member. To join, a prospective member must:
- Attend one Recruitment Event
- Recruitment events include a 30-minute information session, and a League Experience event/activity
- Submit a New Member Application & Agreement
- Pay Membership Dues and the Provisional Education Course Fee
A Prospective Member who has completed the above steps will be considered a Provisional, or New, Member of the Junior League of San Francisco. After completing the five-month Provisional Education course, all eligible members will become Active with full rights and responsibilities of League membership, including voting privileges and committee assignments.