Joining the JLSF has many great benefits*:
- Meet like-minded women. JLSF consists of 1,300 members with a diverse array of backgrounds, interests, and professions. Take a look at our membership demographics here.
- Make an impact in the San Francisco community. JLSF partners with dozens of nonprofits and charities to support local events and fundraisers of all causes.
- Sharpen your skillset. JLSF offers a variety of leadership and training opportunities throughout the year.
- Build lasting relationships. Make new friends with amazing women while volunteering, attending JLSF events, and participating on committees.
JLSF Membership is a Four-Step Process:
- Step 1: Attend a Prospective Membership Workshop. To view Prospective Member Events for the 2017-2018 League Year, click here.
- Step 2: Attend a JLSF General Meeting. To view the 2017-2018 League Year General Meeting Schedule, click here.
- Step 3: Complete the Application for Membership and pay dues
- Step 4: Complete the Provisional Education Program (six month duration)
Spring 2018 Recruitment
Thank you for your interest in the Junior League of San Francisco, Inc. We are now accepting applications for our Spring 2018 Provisional class. If you are interested in joining, please add your contact information to the Prospective Member List and visit our Prospective Member Events page for important upcoming dates.Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!
*The Junior League of San Francisco welcomes all women regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, disability status, or sexual orientation, who possess an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.