The Junior League of San Francisco welcomes all women who value our mission to promote voluntarism, develop the potential of women, and improve communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations, and communities.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Make an impact in the San Francisco community. Our members directly support our community partners through:
- Educating each other and the public on important social issues through advocacy events, panels, and drives.
- Member dues and fundraisers allow the League to enable grants and monetary donations to our community programs.
- Volunteer hours in support of our non-profit partners’ events, fundraisers, and the routine services they provide.
Sharpen your skill set. Our members develop an array of skills and competencies to support their civic leadership in the community through committee work, leadership opportunities, and regular training and educational events held throughout the year.
- Build lasting relationships. Our members work together closely, develop new skills and attend exciting social events with other women of diverse backgrounds, interests, and professions, who are like-minded in their commitment to promoting voluntarism and improving our community.
STEPS TOWARD MEMBERSHIP
The first step to membership is simple: attend a recruitment event.
Click here to RSVP for an upcoming event.
All women who attend a recruitment event will be invited to:
- Register an account with our online platform;
- Complete an application;
- Acknowledge New Member expectations; and
- Submit a New Member payment.
Any woman who has demonstrated interest in joining the JLSF is considered a prospective member. A prospective member who has completed the above steps will be considered a New Member of the Junior League of San Francisco. After completing the five-month New Member Education course, eligible members will become Active with full rights and responsibilities of League membership including voting privileges and committee assignments.
QUESTIONS? Always welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.