JLSF COVID-19 Response Update
We hope you, your families, and loved ones are continuing to stay safe and healthy right now. The community that we’ve built as a league and role we have to support each other and the San Francisco community feels more important than ever. Last week, our Executive Management Team worked to pull together a COVID-19 Task Force of members interested in leading action to support each other and our community. This Task Force has already been hard at work coordinating a range of activities and resources from virtual Town Halls to ways we can support our Community Partners during this critical time. We will continue to share these updates. These are a few highlights. If you would like to get involved or have ideas for ways to help, let us know!
- Our Board is voting on Enabling Funds grants to local organizations facing critical needs.
- on April 13th, we are hosting a virtual Town Hall with Dr. George Rutherford, an expert on infectious diseases.
- We will be launching a virtual pilates class in the upcoming month.
- JLSF members and children of members are creating fun videos and cards to deliver to the Institute on Aging to uplift their clients.
- Members can sponsor meals for front line works and medical staff via restaurants like Cultivar, Andytown, and Frontline Foods and World Central Kitchen.