The Junior League of San Francisco (JLSF) awards grants to San Francisco Bay Area nonprofit organizations that align with JLSF’s focus area: advancing the social and emotional health of at-risk youth and elderly populations.
Priority will be given to organizations that face an urgent and short-term financial need. Examples of such needs may include, but are not limited to:
- Organizations facing a sudden loss of funding
- An unbudgeted expense
- Organizations that are in need of bridge funding
Special consideration will be given to organizations with special needs resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The JLSF Enabling Funds grants (up to a maximum of $5,000 per organization) enable existing nonprofit organizations to continue to provide needed services and programs in our community.
To be eligible for a JLSF Enabling Funds Grant, organizations must:
- Submit an Enabling Funds Grant Application and related documents.
- Demonstrate that the specific program requiring funding aligns with JLSF’s focus area of
advancing the social and emotional health of at-risk youth and elderly populations.
- Provide verification of 501(c)(3) status.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through April 2021.
For questions about the application, please contact Kristen Priddy at email@example.com.
Interested in Partnering with the JLSF?
See our Community Partner Grants page for more info on the kinds of support we provide.