Thank you for your interest in The Junior League of San Francisco (JLSF) membership!
We are currently recruiting for our Spring 2023 New Member Class.
Prospective members must attend one information session and one other JLSF event for a total of two events to be eligible for membership. Applications due on December 2nd, 2022. Event attendance may be counted retroactively, but admission is dependent on attending two of the following events.
Upcoming Information Sessions (attend 1)
- November 30th 6:00pm-8:00pm – final information session for Spring 2023 membership. Please note that this venue is 21+.
Upcoming JLSF events (attend 1 from any category)
- December 3rd Get Glam for Holidays 2pm-6pm
- December 15th 7:00pm- 11:00pm JLSF Annual Holiday Ball (advance ticket purchase required)
Training and Member Development Events
- December 6th 6:30pm-8:30pm Women in Leadership Session*
- December 8th 6:00pm-8:00pm Holiday Cookie Exchange
Done in a Day Volunteer Shifts
- November 26th 10:00am-1:00pm
- November 26th 1:00pm-4:00pm
- November 27th 10:00am-1:00pm
- December 4th 10:00am-1:00pm
- December 4th 1:00pm-4:00pm
If you would like to be kept up to date on recruitment events & the prospective member process, please fill out this Google Form to be added to our mailing list.
The Junior League of San Francisco welcomes all women who value our mission to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training.