Join the Junior League of San Francisco
The Junior League of San Francisco welcomes all women who value our mission to promote voluntarism, develop the potential of women, and improve communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations, and communities.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Make an impact in the San Francisco community. Our members directly support our community partners through:
- Educating each other and the public on important social issues through advocacy events, panels, and drives.
- Providing grants and monetary donations to our community programs which come from member dues and fundraisers.
- Volunteer hours in support of our nonprofit partners’ events, fundraisers, and the services they provide to the community.
- Sharpen your skill set. Our members develop a variety of skills and competencies to support their civic leadership in the community through leadership opportunities, committee work, and regular training and educational events held throughout the year.
- Build lasting relationships. Our members work together closely, develop new skills and attend engaging social events with women of diverse backgrounds, interests, and professions, who are like-minded in their commitment to promoting voluntarism and improving our community.
STEPS TOWARD MEMBERSHIP
Step 1: Attend a recruitment event. We are currently recruiting for our New Member Class starting in June 2023.
Step 2: All women who attend a recruitment event will be invited to:
- Register for an account online*
- Complete an application. Applications are due April 28, 2023.
- Acknowledge New Member expectations
- Submit a New Member payment
*You will be able to register for an account after you attend at least one event. Please note it may take a few days after you create an account to complete the remaining steps in your application.
Any woman who has demonstrated interest in joining the JLSF is considered a Prospective Member. A prospective member who has completed the above steps will be considered a New Member of the Junior League of San Francisco.
After completing the five-month New Member Education course, eligible members will become Active with full rights and responsibilities of League membership including voting privileges and committee assignments.
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.