Tickets on Sale Now
23rd Annual Home Tour – From Great Heights
Join the Junior League of San Francisco for the 23rd Annual Home Tour – From Great Heights. A wonderful way to spend the day with friends and family! Patron packages and event tickets are now available for purchase online or call 415-775-4100.
Home Tour online ticket sales will end on Thursday, September 21st
Click here to purchase tickets online
Additional General Admission and VIP tickets will be available
for purchase on the day of the event – September 23rd – at
Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant*, beginning at 10:00am
*Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant is located at 330 1st Street #1, San Francisco, CA 94105
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Home Tour: Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
VIP Experience Access – 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
General Admission Access – 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Marketplace Access – 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1. Where do I check in for the Home Tour on September 23rd?
To obtain entry, all Home Tour guests will need to check in at Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant, 330 1st Street in San Francisco. Please look for our check-in table with event signage. Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant is graciously providing a welcome drink to all attendees. Attendees will receive a wristband and a Home Tour map.
2. I am a VIP Experience ticket holder – where do I check in?
All Home Tour guests will need to check in at Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant, 330 1st Street in San Francisco. Please look for our check-in table with event signage. Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant is graciously providing a welcome drink to all attendees. Attendees will receive a wristband and a Home Tour map.
3. Where is the VIP Experience Lounge?
The VIP Experience Lounge is located at Gensler, 2 Harrison Street, Suite 400 in San Francisco. VIP Experience ticket holders will need to check in prior to arriving at the Lounge (see above).
4. Where will Marketplace be held?
Marketplace is located on Folsom Street, between Fremont and Beale Streets (please look for our sign and balloons). Marketplace includes a variety of pop-up shops for you to explore and an area to relax between viewing homes. Marketplace will be open from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
5. What time does the Home Tour start and end?
General Admission ticket holders may view the homes from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on September 23rd. VIP Experience ticket holders may view the homes from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on September 23rd. The last entry into the homes will be at 3:45 p.m.
6. Can I still buy tickets?
Yes, tickets may be purchased online until noon on September 21st. You may also purchase Home Tour tickets on the day of the event at our check-in table located at Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant, 330 1st Street in San Francisco. General Admission ticket holders have the option to upgrade their tickets to VIP Experience at the check-in table.
7. What does the VIP Experience include?
The VIP Experience allows access to the Tour homes one hour prior (10:00 a.m.) to General Admission ticket holders. VIP Experience ticket holders also have exclusive access to the VIP Lounge where they may enjoy food and drinks, along with demonstrations throughout the day. They will also receive a VIP Experience gift bag.
8. Will I receive my ticket in the mail?
No. Your name will be on our guest list at check in.
9. How close together are the tour homes and how many are there?
There are 5+ homes, all located in the South of Market neighborhood and within walking distance. We recommend that guests wear comfortable shoes. Shuttle service will be provided to all guests, with stops located near the homes.
10. Where should I park for the event?
We strongly recommend attendees use public transportation or taxi/Uber/Lyft to get to the Tour. For more information on public transportation, please visit 511.org. If you wish to drive, there are parking lots near the Tour area. Below are three that are open on Saturday:
- 45 Third Street (Hearst Parking Center) – opens at 6 a.m. on Saturdays
- 345 Spear Street (Hills Plaza Garage) – opens at 11 a.m. on Saturdays
- 333 Third Street (Soma Square Garage Lot) – 24 hours
11. When will I receive a map of the homes?
Maps are available at the check-in table on the day of the event.
12. Is there a raffle this year?
Yes! Tickets are available for purchase at check in and Marketplace for $10 each or 6 for $50. The winner will be drawn at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 23rd at Marketplace. You need not be present to win. Fabulous prizes include:
- Stocked Dacor Wine Refrigerator
- Los Gatos Glitzy Staycation
- Pamper Yourself package including the Limited-Edition Dyson Supersonic Blow-dryer
- Disney on Ice Lower Level Suite package
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. High-heeled shoes are NOT permitted in any of the homes. You will be asked to wear the provided shoe covers or remove your shoes at the door of each home.
- Except for “babes in arms,” children under 14 are not permitted to tour the homes. No strollers are allowed in the homes.
- No photography is allowed inside the homes.
- Shuttles will be available between homes to all ticket holders. Most homes are within comfortable walking distance.
- Bags and purses may be checked at some of the homes, per the request of the homeowners.